Saturday, June 9, 2012

Challenge Days 5 and 6

Whew! This challenge has been...well challenging. I've been feeling pretty fatigued. I know part of it is that I keep forgetting to eat all of my snacks and meals. To prevent this from happening I started packing a bag each morning (even on the weekends) with food that I need to eat before 6:00 pm. This helps me gauge whether I'm eating enough.

I also wonder if this is in some part a reaction to eating the bread. I keep wondering if I'm over exaggerating the impact it has had on me. I do know that prior to the cleanse I spent a lot of time feeling fatigued and unmotivated. I have to say that I'm feeling much better this morning. We'll see how the rest of the day goes.

I am headed to a celebration today. I'm hoping that I can stick with the plan. Organization and preparation are going to be key.

On a brighter note...I found an exercise bike for $5 at a yard sale today! Can't wait to set it up and start peddling!

No comments:

Post a Comment